#yeah i did that
#working on it
#in a hallway
#in my underwear
Several things on my mind:
- I’ve gained a little bit of weight but I think it looks pretty good.
- It feels good to look at my body and appreciate it.
- I don’t pick myself apart for being too bony here & too flabby there.
- Now to build muscle
- Also, would like to cover up that horrible shooting star very soon…
- …and get more tattoos on many different parts of the above pictured body
or no one
can stop me
[W]e live in a sexually liberal society, not a liberated one. A truly liberated society is one where sex is value-neutral and not having sex is just as acceptable as having a lot of it.
The fact that asexuals are considered weird, sick, abnormal, mentally ill, repressed, etc is a bold indicator that we are not living in a sexually liberated society but in a liberalized one.
shout out to the 90% of my followers that dont like reblog or message me at all but still follow me for some reason
"Women aged 15-44 are more likely to be maimed or die from male violence than cancer, traffic accidents, and war combined."